Saturday, October 4, 2014

Clean Eating Tailgate Menu

Go RU!! Big game tonight against Michigan.  We're heading out to tailgate and I just finished packing up my cooler.

On the menu is:

Cheeseburgers: grass feed beef with toppings of local bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce, ketchup, pickles (last two not made by me but ingredients pass the kitchen test)  All toppings are organic.

Kale chips (local organic kale, EVOO, Himalayan Sea Salt)

Home made apple crisp (cooked in the slowcooker!!) using local organic apples, spices, turbinado sugar and oats (my rolled oats are not organic but they are single ingredient)

Fresh squeezed lemon juice (not organic cause I couldn't find any right now) with turbinado sugar.

Oh, and beer.  :)

Happy College Football Day, and Happy Eating!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment