Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy 2015!

Well 2015 is here and time for everyone to make resolutions they won't keep.

For 2014, my resolution was to spend more time with friends, so something fun each month, and to continue my food journey by seeking out healthier places to eat out.  I was pretty successful in the first two; the second was much harder.  Luckily I live in an area that is growing in natural foods,

So for 2015 I am going to continue with 2014 resolutions, but have added one more; decluttering the crap that has accumulated over the years.  I found this great site that helps you organize this process by giving you one small task each day.

Wanna try?

2015 Organized Home

It's simple; sign up via e-mail or visit their website daily; you can download a calendar that you can print out each month for your daily task.  How much easier can they make it??

Good luck; let me know how you are doing!!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment