Monday, December 17, 2012

The 12 Treats of Christmas - 5th

"On the fifth day of Christmas, the treat lovingly baked by me...
 

chooooooclate cake!"

 Make sure you  sing that line properly!! Feel like I am stretching this song a bit, but it's all in fun, right?

My most favorite flour, King Arthur, has a very yummy chocolate cake recipe on the back of it's box. You can find it here: Moist Chocolate Cake





I use the King Arthur Cake Flour and organic white sugar for this recipe. I have a mini cupcake pan with tree shaped holes, so we made some trees, a round cake, and saved some to make the base for tomorrow's treat; the yule log!  My kids are not big on frosting, so we eat the cake as is.


Come back to tomorrow to see how that turned out.   Happy Eating!! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment