Monday, October 21, 2013

October 21

I can't believe we're down to the last 10 days of the challenge!  One third left to go.  Since we have been eating pretty clean for two years now, but as we all know there is always room for improvement.  The wonderful Facebook community that we have has taught me so much in the last 20 days that would have taken me a very long time to research myself online.  While I am not at the point that I am ready to start making my own cheese, I am saving up for a breadmaker and the pasta attachment for my Kitchen Aid mixer.


Breakfast: steel cut oats with blueberries, cinnamon, skim milk

Morning Snack: nothing

Lunch: leftover corned beef, potatoes & carrots (since I didn't eat it yesterday)

Afternoon Snack: banana

Dinner: beef stir fry with brown rice, red peppers, onions & green chilies.  Sauce was mixture of sesame oil, soy sauce & fresh grated ginger)

Evening Snack: Unreal Nutty ones & glass of wine


Happy Eating!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment