Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October 29

I was having some MAJOR caramel cravings yesterday. MAJOR.  I had to run to the grocery to pick up some food for my son's lunch, and right next to the dairy case was a big rack of "marked down" items.  In that rack was an entire box of Milky Way Simply Caramel bars...I was weak and I bought one.  I thought if I ate it in the car on the way home no one would know.  When I put the bags in the car, without thinking, I put them in the back of my SUV and started driving home.  When I realized I did that, I was almost home and so alas I could not eat my candy bar.  I came in, my kids took the bags to put away.  I grabbed the Milky Way before they saw it; stuck it in the cabinet.  I'd sneak it later once they were not around.  Well, it's now the next day and I am not craving it anymore.  I even took it out of the cabinet to make sure I had the name right.  No temptation at all.  My brain wanted to cheat so bad...but my subconscious took care of me yesterday by constantly putting it out of my reach.  In 2 days, that candy bar will be in my Halloween candy pot and one "lucky" kid will get a full-sized bar for a treat.

Breakfast: store-made bagel with butter, coffee with half n half

Morning Snack: lemon Chobani

Lunch: peanut butter & jelly sandwich

Afternoon Snack: nothing

Dinner: whole wheat pasta with home made alfredo sauce, salad with white basalmic vinegar & olive oil

Evening Snack: Angie's Kettle Corn & 2 glasses of wine. I needed it!

Happy Eating!!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment