Sunday, October 27, 2013

October 25

Okay...I CAN do this!!  We are almost at the end of the challenge and almost at the end of my food diary.  My life suddenly got crazy this week; went from having a part-time weekend job to having 2 part-time weekday jobs!! And I still have some hours I will be putting in on the weekends.  I am going to try really hard to make it to October 31st with my diary,

Breakfast: Vermont english muffin, jelly, peanut butter; coffee, half n half

Morning Snack: blood orange Chobani

Lunch: hubby's leftover Chinese food :(

Afternoon Snack: nothing

Dinner: pancakes & bacon

* all food items are organic, as all-natural as possible or made with non-GMOs unless otherwise noted.

We're going on a walking ghost tour tonite that includes snacks & cider.  Bringing an apple just in case...

Happy Eating!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment