Monday, October 28, 2013

October 27

Almost there!!!  I hope to order my breadmaker within the next couple days.  I think I finally have enough saved up to pay tax & shipping, LOL.  Next comes the pasta attachment for my Kitchen Aid!!

Breakfast: Vermont english muffin with peanut butter on one side, butter & jam on the other.

Morning Snack: blueberry Chobani

Lunch: nothing...was working

Afternoon Snack: Unreal Loaded One at work

Dinner:  hubby grilled organic chicken wings, mine without any BBQ sauce.  I wasn't home to make a clean sauce, so hubby put buffalo style tobasco sauce on his and my oldest son's.  Me and the younger one ate them plain.  And a yummy salad, complete with organic croutons I found at Costco.

Evening Snack: handful or three or five Unreal Nutty Ones

Happy Eating!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment