Thursday, October 31, 2013

October 30

I am looking forward to not doing this diary anymore, I'll be honest.  It is so hard to do this every day!! But only one more after this!!! I m working more hours now that I was when I first started the challenge...so my new challenge is to try to make sure I do not break down and do more processed foods cause I don't have the time.  I am going to MAKE the time!!! Yes I am!

Breakfast: steel cut oats with fresh strawberries & cinnamon

Morning Snack: strawberry Chobani

Lunch: leftover pasta from last night, apple

Afternoon Snack: nothing...at work

Dinner: Hebrew National Hotdog with cheddar cheese leftover home made chili I had in the freezer...on a store bought bun (but it had no high fructose corn syrup in it...better, right??); organic white corn

Evening Snack: nothing - went to bed early

Happy Eating!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment